Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member
Full Time in Lakeville, MN
TJ Larson - State Farm Agentis seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As Office Representative - State Farm Agent Team Member with our agency, your attention to detail, dedication to client relations, and sales-mindedness equip you for this versatile position. Your contributions as a motivated professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment pave an entryway for growing your career and expanding your income.We look forward to incorporating your energy and marketing perspective into our team as we build success together. BENEFITS and PERKS
- 401K Retirement
- Salaried base pay + Uncapped Commissions + Bonuses
- Bonuses can include trips!
- Group Medical Insurance
- 13 Paid Holidays, including your birthday off
- Sick Leave and PTO
- Do not have to work on Saturdays or Sundays
- Opportunity to advance to a lead or management position within my agency or go off and start your own insurance agency
- Both Property & Casualty & Life & Health Insurance Licenses Paid for upfront by the agency
- Establish customer relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Use exemplary communication to efficiently meet the needs of customers while promoting the development of our business.
- Dedicated to customer service
- Sales experience (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) preferred, but not required Able to obtain Property and Casualty License
- Able to obtain a Life/Health License
- Able to achieve mutually agreed upon marketing goals
- Interested in marketing products and services based on customer needs
WHAT MAKES OUR AGNECY UNQIUE
· People often say culture is important to a place they work; ask anyone on our team if they look forward to coming to work or dread it? I think you’ll know their answer!
· We work hard and play hard; recently the entire office went on a trip to Florida based on hitting certain metrics to qualify
Compensation $40,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
Join a community of good neighbors
Make a difference in your community every day.
Gain confidence and grow your dream career.
Earn benefits and rewards that are second to none